About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

23 February 2010

Looking for Something



There were Fridays to write about or the Valentine's day at least. It wasn't that I had nothing to write about. I was experimenting something. I thought if I channel all my energy and thoughts into one thing I really want, that could happen. Let me tell you, its not happening...

So, we are going back on the track with this message. Lets see what did you miss: a girlz night, stuffed vine leaves, 41st day dinner of proposal, and Lady Gaga concert. Yeah, I guess I haven't been channeling all my energy to one thing... 


0 twinkle:

Post a Comment