About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

24 February 2010

Feeling the Spring

 







You all say the spring is at the door, but as far as I concern, its been still snowing here and very cold. But today I am trying to bring the spring here, at least inside the home. Spring is supposed to be new collections on the shops with all flowery designs, green leaves on the trees and flowers all around. So its all positive, right? I need as much as positivism I can get today :)

What do you do to feel cheerful and hopeful?


image courtesy: Kate Mackenzie & signed, monika 

0 twinkle:

Post a Comment