About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

05 March 2010

Happy Friday !!!






 
image courtesy: dustjacket attic

I was thinking for the photo theme of the Happy Friday and I realized how much work I have done this week and how much good news I've got. So I decided it to be about business woman and among million of images these from the Dustjacket Attic has attracted me the most. It reflects the inner shine of the woman to the clothes and isn't it always a plus be presentable and flattering. 

Anyway. The visa application is done, rosy news came from a company I really really want a lot, and one other company said they are interested in me. Career wise it was a hopeful week. 

Shoe shopping and a baby shower is expecting me for the weekend; but lets not forget to mention the importance of today: Alice is here and we all can be in the wonderland!

0 twinkle:

Post a Comment