About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

15 March 2010

Yellow & Lemon

Something has gone into me. I am always into baking and cooking but wouldn't done it twice in a week. But I had a reason, I guess... Anyway, I baked these Lemon Bars on Saturday for a brunch at friends house. I've got the recipe from Joy of Baking, which has incredible recipes which I wish to bake them all. The flavour was so nice, the sourness of lemon actually leaves a sweetness behind.

I have projects to come up with very soon and definetely will let you know as soon as I have all the equipment. So a sweet start to the week. Have a lucky week ;)

2 twinkle:

Rakel said...

woooww looks nicee :)
ellerine saglik tatlim...
keske o brunch'ta bende olsam ve yesem...

Sirmocco said...

tekrar gel :) söz sana özel herşeyden yaparım :P

Post a Comment