About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

19 March 2010

Happy Sailor Friday !





Today I went to shop, not for myself. I only went to grocery shopping for my dinner party tomorrow night; but I gave myself some visual shopping tour. The best side of the spring is you can see it in the shops, all the floral designs and sweet pastel colors. However, there is one thing common to every shop you can't miss: Nautical fashion with white and navy stripes and anchor symbols.

One side of it, at least to me, is that summer knocks on our doors with this fashion. Sailor & navy = sea & sun (that also equals to summer:). So I wanted you to enjoy it as I did today. And maybe it could be a sunny weekend (at least somewhere around the world) and you can put on your stripes and be chic and fashionable.

0 twinkle:

Post a Comment