About Me

My photo
I am Sirma, a LinkedIn girl who enjoys little colorful tiny bits, summer, my lovely dog Bruno, friends, international politics, baking, social media, handcraft, this and that. In permanent beta & currently having the fun of her life in California :)

ShareThis

12 March 2010

Happy Friday



You know that I always look forward to something if you have been following my blog. I feel like small things can make a whole lot difference to people's lives and its always good to wait for something nice or exciting to happen. Since we are over with Alice in Wonderland, we are off to the next on the list which is Project Natal for Xbox 360. If you haven't heard it is a system that requires no controller; because YOU are the controller. It is an amazing technology provided by a camera based system. The platform you play becomes your living room and you literally can live in the game. So lets end this week waiting for the end of Q3 of 2010. Don't worry, I'll probably come with things to wait in between.

I had a really nice day today with a close friend and now still having good time with Mr on the other end of the couch. But see, I did not forget about wishing you all Happy Friday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 twinkle:

Post a Comment